(0) | $0.00

Lingua Franca LLC

Wine Specs
Pinot Noir
Willamette Valley
Alcohol %

2022 Lingua Franca Avni Pinot Noir

Add To Cart
SKU: 40009346-22

Avni 2022 PN is focused and flavorful, yet harmonious and balanced, with an overlying elegance and velvety mouthfeel. Red fruits dominate the flavor profile with some Black Cherry, spice, black tea, fresh herbs, and a hint of Black Cherry, tar and rose petal, finishing with a round texture. It is versatile, pairing well with hot smoked salmon and roasted poultry, even grilled meats.

Wine Profile
Vineyard Notes
Nearly 32% of the 2022 Avni Pinot Noir comes from selected blocks of the Lingua Franca Estate. The remaining 68% comes from our best neighboring vineyards in the Eola-Amity Hills, including Hope Well- elevating the complexity while retaining the round, savory character of this cuvée, but also from the South Salem Hills to Yamhill-Carlton. 2022 will count among the most regionally representative we have ever made.
Production Notes
Hand-harvested, sorted and destemmed, the grapes were fed bin by bin (not pumped) into medium and large sized stainless steel and cement fermenting tanks and then spontaneously fermented with wild yeast. 10% of the fruit for Avni Pinot Noir 2022 was not destemmed and went whole cluster into airtight tanks. The wines aged in 27% new and 73% old French oak barriques for 12 months and 4 in tank as the final assemblage prior to bottling.

Join our Mailing List

to keep up to date on new releases and winery happenings, plus receive free shipping on your first purchase!

Mailing List Signup - Web Pop Up

Opt into mailing list
Leave this field blank: